Covid-19 related Show Guidlines
To all our Buyers and Sales Reps:
As we navigate through these difficult times together, we are dedicated to provide a safe and healthy environment for our shows.
To that end, we ask that everyone wear a face mask, follow social distancing, and adhere to the hotel’s set guidelines while attending our shows in Deerfield and Livonia.
If you have any questions, please call (248) 478-1732 or email email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you at the shows.
A Note to our Buyers:
The Midwest Children’s Apparel Group, or MCAG, is the largest organization of independent sales representatives in the Midwest who specialize in selling baby and kid’s apparel, gifts, accessories and shoes. The core strength of MCAG is our annual schedule of regional trade shows in Deerfield IL, Livonia MI, and Indianapolis IN. We organize shows two to four times per year in each city. Shows are held at comfortable Embassy Suites hotels which allow us to offer a showroom setting, and more privacy than booth shows. We also display samples outside of each showroom, which allows buyers to preview the different lines as they walk the show.
- The Deerfield Children’s Show is held at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield IL four times per year in February, March, August, and October.
- The Livonia Children’s Show is held at the Embassy Suites in Livonia MI two times per year during February/March and September/October.
- The Indianapolis Children’s Show is held at the Embassy Suites North in Indianapolis IN two times per year, immediately following our Livonia show.
Buying can be hard work and comfort at our shows is a priority. At every show, we provide both our buyers and sales representatives a complimentary hot lunch served in our hospitality suite, with the following other amenities:
- Coffee service
- Bottled water
- Saturday pizza parties at Deerfield
- Free parking
- Special hotel rates for buyers
- A show book for each show
- E-mail marketing, show date reminders and an online link to each show book
Attending regional trade shows like those organized by MCAG gives buyers the advantage of working with local sales representatives, who understand the product mix that best suits each market – and that means our buyers’ stores are more successful. Please take advantage of our trade shows by being a supportive, loyal attendee. I welcome all ideas and suggestions to make our shows better and more buyer-friendly. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 478-1732.
Wishing you great business in the coming years.